I am by no means a beauty guru or whatever they call themselves, but I do find myself binge-watching “everyday makeup routine” videos from time to time on YouTube or IGTV. It’s pretty addicting. So just for the heck of it, I thought I would share the products I wear on the daily.
- COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Nourishing Foundation ･ Fair – I’m not a huge fan of heavy foundation and for the longest time, my holy grail has been their Clean Matte BB Cream in the shade Fair. Since relocating to Baltimore where the weather is drier my skin has been drier. So when COVERGIRL came out with their new Clean Fresh collection I knew instantly I had to have it because this foundation is nourishing and leaves a dewy finish. BONUS: it’s also cruelty-free and vegan!
- wet n wild Photo Focus™ Concealer ･ Light Ivory – another product that has been a holy grail of mine for the longest time and it’s less than $5!
- COVERGIRL TruNaked ･ Peach Punch – when it comes to makeup I like to keep it pretty simple. I don’t really like to step out of my comfort zone especially when it comes to eyeshadows. However, with this palette, I feel like I can try to explore different looks, but keeping it simple and neutral. Also, it smells like peaches! 🍑
- e.l.f Instant Lift Brow Pencil ･ Taupe – unfortunately for me, my sister took all of the eyebrows genes and hardly left any for me. So with this pencil, I can at least pretend I have naturally full eyebrows.
- Maybelline GreatLash® ･ Clear Mascara – after giving myself fuller brows, I brush this through them to help keep them in place. I also use this a base coat before curling my lashes and applying mascara.
- Maybelline the Falsies Volum’Express® Hydroguge Mascara ･ Very Black – where COVERGIRL has been my holy grail for face, Maybelline is my holy grail for lashes. I have never used a Maybelline mascara that I didn’t like.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ･ Shimma & Shake – I’m a sucker for blushes! Usually, if I use a matte foundation I’ll go for more of a liquid/balm blush, but since I’ve been using a foundation with a dewy finish I’ve been using this powder blush. Without blush, my face looks so dull. I especially love peachy tones.
Leave a Reply